11/03/15

ELLIS, SENSATIONAL NEWCOMER FROM UK

Boys and girls, enjoy this outstanding beauty! Her name is Ellis Attard and she comes from Greenwich (London), she is 20 years old, 170 cm x 51 kg weight. Her measures? 30F-24-32! The following photos are her very first in topless/handbra and Ellis admitted to feel very comfortable showing her nude big breasts, which are making their part in this successful begin of career. "It has been an unexpected success for me, but I am already looking forward to it. My admirers always tell me that I am very similar to Joey Fisher!". For the next weeks Ellis has planned to pose for Daily Star and Zoo Magazine, but she declared that she would never pose 100% nude: "I'd do only topless and implied nude pics, no full frontals. But my dream is to take a lot of photoshoots for the most popular magazines".

Wishing Ellis good luck, let's have a look to her very awesome body in this gallery:










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.